1. If the LED panel has brackets fitted these can be used to attached the spring clip ends of the short cables.
2. If the LED panel does not have brackets, remove the small screws in the panel frame and attach the four small right angle brackets provided. Attach the spring clip ends of the shorter cables to the brackets. Repeat for the other end of the panel.
3. Feed one end of the long plain cable into the ceiling mounting cup. The locking barrel on the adjuster will grip the cable as it is inserted. To adjust the cable, depress the slim barrel on the adjuster while feeding the cable through and release to grip.
4. Similarly, feed the other end of the plain cable through the adjuster midway along the shorter cable that has the clips attached to the panel. Repeat for the other end of the panel
5. To adjust the cable length, depress the slim barrel on the adjuster while feeding the cable through and release to grip.
6. A recessed grub screw is provided for the bottom of the adjuster and can be slackened off to allow the horizontal angle of the panel to be adjusted then tightened to lock in place.
7. Fix the two ceiling cups to the mounting surface being careful not to damage existing wiring or pipework.
8. Use the barrel adjuster at 5 to alter the suspension height of the panel.
9. Use the recessed screw at 6 to adjust the horizontal angle of the panel if necessary.
10. Cut off any excess cable protruding out of the adjuster once installation is complete.